It can not comprise into the report that is mere of viewpoints, nor in only report of this viewpoints associated with the philosophers we discuss. You need to protect the claims you will be making. You must provide reasons why you should believe them.
And that means you can not simply state:
My view is P. I think this because.
we realize that the considerations that are following. supply a convincing argument for P.
Descartes says that Q; nevertheless, the after thought-experiment will show that Q is certainly not real.
Descartes says that Q. We find this claim plausible, when it comes to reasons that are following.
- Criticize that argument; or show that one arguments for the thesis are not any good
- Protect the argument or thesis against another person’s critique
- Offer reasons to trust the thesis
- Offer counter-examples to your thesis
- Contrast the skills and weaknesses of two opposing views about the thesis
- Offer examples that really help explain the thesis, or that really help to make the thesis more plausible
- Argue that one philosophers are invested in the thesis by their other views, though they just do not emerge and explicitly endorse the thesis
- Discuss https://essay-writer.com exactly exactly what consequences the thesis could have, if it had been real
- Revise the thesis, within the light of some objection